Verified Reviewer

When there is a problem at a restaurant (the restaurant cant make the food) the Uber drivers dont contact support to let them know so the customer can be notified, instead the driver transfers the order to another driver. Uber drivers will continuously do this.

When I contacted chat support and relayed this problem, chat support refused to contact the restaurant or the drivers to find what was going on, instead they told me that my food was on the way and they continually hung uup on me. When I called the phone rep claimed called the restaurant and claimed that the restaurant was having problems with getting Uber eats orders. At this point I told the phone rep I wanted to talk with a manager. A supposed manager called me back, but refused to tell me what they were going to do to correct these problems and I was offered 4 dollars for the trouble they called me.

When I told him that was unacceptable he hung up on me. I called them back again and the phone rep told me the reason the restaurant couldnt make the order was because they didnt have the ingredients, which was definitely not what was originally told.

Uber Eats has serious customer service issues that they obviously have no intention of doing anything to correct them. They dont care that the customer is sitting there for 2 hours after they placed the order with no food and no explanation as to why they havent received their order.

User's recommendation: Do not order from Uber Eats. They will leave you hanging with no food and no explanation as to why you haven’t received your order.

Location: Farmville, North Carolina