So I order a meal around 815 pm to Popeye chicken for my family. I used the tracker provided by Uber Eats it said it would 3545 minutes .

I saw a driver assigned to pick up the food he never arrived to the restaurant. Then a 2ns driver was assigned I spoke to him he said that the restaurant never made my food and left. I.contacted the restaurant they said. He never came in to inquire about it At this time the restaurant was closing and it was too late to get anything.

They wasted 2 whole hours I could have walked somewhere to get food. Some people are physically sick and doesn't have mobility so ordering food is their means of getting food they need. This the 3rd time i.had difficulty with food delivery service. And getting a fake apology andn5 dollars off your next order is not enough for me to return as a customer.

Extremely disappointed, frustrated and angry.

I t was very difficult finding a live person to talk to from ubereats I had to do a live chat. So impersonal.

User's recommendation: Dont waste your time with ubereats. Poor service, lack care for customer. of care for customer.

Location: Cleveland, Ohio