Verified Reviewer

3.4

Last week I informed you that for the last 3 deliveries your Uber Drivers using your GPS are being routed to Mantua Ave which is 2 blocks south of me instead of my address as shown in my account. I have saved you 3 deliveries and money by informing the drivers that they are in the wrong house and helping them get here.

It appears that the download to your GPS from my account is corrupted and needs to be fixed. Your team told me that the issue had been taken care of and today it happened again. I have gone ahead and deleted my correct home address and re-inputted to see if this helps. Next si am going to put my home address as a work address if the problem continues.

I am very disappointed with your technical team especially since I cant talk to anybody to explain everything in detail . It appears that getting hold of the White House is easier than communicating with you.

I am about to switch to your competition such as Postmates,GrubHub, etc

Instead of wasting my time, do something positive and fix the problem. You should send this memo to the owners so they can learn something.

User's recommendation: Good Luck with Support.

Location: Miami, Florida