Verified Buyer

I need to speak with someone about my order through Jersey Mikes, Overton Rd.

When I received the order, one item was not in the bag.

The receipt said to call 312-766-****. I called this number several times.

It will not

Let me through without my ticket number.

The ticket number is 01e31569. Could never

get through the phone tree. It did say if the was a recent order, call the vendor. I called and spoke with Manager, Derrick (?).

He explained Uber Delivery collected the money, so there was nothing they could do.

They item is a brownie.

He said they have been out for several days and have been telling all drivers that and would be shown substitution.

Can I talk to someone now. If there is another number on this receipt I should be giving you please call and tell me that.

User's recommendation: I don’t have an opinion. No one will let me through the phone tree. Might consider a better platform and a much easier way to contact you.

Preferred solution: More than anything, I would like human being to call me back. Even if you feel like you can handle this by text. You cannot. This will require a phone call..

Ubereats Pros: Supposed to be convenient.

Comments