Verified Reviewer

I had ordered food yesterday, driver then calls me to tell me he is not allowed to deliver at my neighborhood, which was utter lies. It then seemed to me the driver is a crook who would then take the order for himself resulting in me loosing my "yayeats100" R100 promo discount.

Whether I'm false in my statement and making unreasonable accusations or not, as a customer who has ordered via Ubereats for the first time, I'm extremely disappointed and discouraged by this. Furthermore I went to the KFC that I had ordered the food from to inquire and file a complaint, even waited in store with hopes that the driver that was meant to deliver my food would return. But the wait was too long waited about an hour for him to return hoping to collect my order from him myself.

However I have to commend the Kabega Park, Port Elizabeth, South Africa Manager/Supervisor Athabile for swiftly and most promptly assisting me by contact Uber on this regard. She then told me Ubereats would then contact me on the matter, I'm still waiting for that to happen and my promo discount expires today!

Heres the reference no./Order number provided to me by the Supervisor Athabile yesterday when I was in store.

6F213_the number to call uber eats to follow up 010500****, the driver who was meant to deliver my order is Thabang. My name is Siyabulela Jason Isaac o81 830 ****.

I demand this issue to be attended to immediately. So I can stop being disgruntled from this disappointing first time user experience.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments