Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Sunday, I used Ubereats to order lunch from Bud's Broiler. The driver unable to contact me, said my food could not be delivered.

Received an email that I would not be charged. So I reordered my meal, & received an email an hour later once again claiming they could not deliver my food & would not charge me any money for that order. I had to go pick it up from the restaurant myself & then pay for it on my credit card. Now, it's Tuesday & Ubereats still has not credited the initial order of $54.13.

I would appreciate

somone there to taking care of this a.s.a.p. Since I never got the benefit of service from your company, I should not be charged anything for all the trouble this caused me.

User's recommendation: Obviously, because of my experience with Ubereats being such a failure, I can't recommend anyone to use this service. I'd like to think this was not a usual occurence, but unfortunately, it did happen the way I reported it.

Location: New York, New York