Verified Reviewer

So i ordered from KFC tonight on W Sahara and I thought it would be a pleasant experience but it wasn't. I would like to point out that it was not the driver's fault it was the restaurant's fault.

I went ahead with my order but when the driver got to KFC he said look like they were closed so he told me he keep me posted on what was going on. He told me he drove up to the restaurant and he waited for the window to open and when it opened they told him that they were out of chicken and that they only had chicken sandwiches and tenders left. So the driver called and told me the situation and asked me what I wanted to do at that point. So I told him that I would like the chicken tenders and the sides still if possible.

So when the Uber Eats driver came to me to my apartment he explained what had happened and that KFC did their best to accommodate my order. Even though they knew that my order was in the system.

And I would like to also say that I think that the price was high as well but maybe you had no control of that. Thank you for letting me explain my situation.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada