Verified Reviewer

3.0

Original review updated by user Dec 01, 2021

On Sunday the 28th of November I placed an order at a restaurant(Bap and Chicken). After i submitted it and rechecked few minutes later i was wondering why i cannot find my order on the app so i thought the restaurant canceled on me.

So i reordered the exact same thing and as it turns out after i checked my bank account the order was now placed twice because apparently the first order never canceled. I am kind of pissed off because i also ordered food on Monday the following day and as i checked it also didnt show my order so i was confused until i closed the app and reopened before ordering and the previous order shows.

Ive been a loyal customer on uber and uber eats for years and im disappointed that i was charged twice for one order and believe i deserved either credit or a refund back from your mistake the app caused. I will wait to see how you guys will fix this problem or i will take my business elsewhere.

Ubereats Pros: Usually decent wait time, Driver was nice, Communication.

Ubereats Cons: Got double charged, Online order not intuitive.

Comments