Verified Reviewer

I ordered a taco salad (no guacamole) AND a beef quesadilla with rice and beans from a local Mexican restaurant. The ubereats driver delivered only the taco salad but not the beef quesadilla.

Tonight was my first and last time using ubereats. Perhaps, Doordash can get customer orders right. I'll be telling ALL of my family and friends not to use ubereats and why because when a customer orders more than one item from a restaurant's menu it confuses the ubereats driver(s). Not only that but there is no way to contact either ubereats or the driver to have a mistake like this fixed immediately.

Oh and by the way, I paid ubereats for the beef quesadilla, but the driver only ordered the taco salad. I called the restaurant to complain and was told the driver didn't even show the order to the restaurant staff.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments