Verified Reviewer

3.7

I specified on the app while I was ordering to deliver the food directly to me face-to-face (both of us wearing a mask of course) and or, ring the doorbell 3 times!!!! neither one of those Instructions was done.

he left the food on the ground on the sidewalk in front of my house, ants crawled all over it (I have picture proof of that) and I waited for an extra half hour before I looked outside and saw it on the sidewalk... waiting for someone to come and knock or ring my doorbell and it never happened.... I finally walked outside and found my food cold sitting on the sidewalk. Im a really nice dude, but when people that lazy just toss stuff near ur house in ant piles Im got upset.

I paid it for that order and it was ruined when I found it.

Cold and ant covered, when i asked to meet at the door after 3 rings.

me over its quite upsetting. It was from the

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Pros: You guys are ok some of the time.

Ubereats Cons: Inaccurate delivery promised time, Long waiting period between orders, Ripped off.

Comments