Verified Reviewer

UberEats left an email (6 hours later) saying that my order had been placed longer than 48 hours and they would not be able to help NEXT TIME unless I let them know about my issue within that time frame. I responded asking them to explain the timing of my order if i had been in the open chat with them while watching this woman on their gps drive past the restaurant she picked my order up ending up parked at a local hospital.

The next morning, UberEats finally updated my order onto my account and left a message explaining that they were sorry that my driver was not able to deliver my order and gave me a partial refund and closed all of the chats that were opened leaving me absolutely no way to contact them again.

Im in the process of deleting the app and any other app similar to it. Theres too little communication involved for people to be spending so much money on there just to have it stolen.

User's recommendation: Order at your own risk!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Usually fast delivery, Covid friendly, Convenient.

Ubereats Cons: Driver could steal order, Some deliveries are slower than others, Food has been cold sometimes.

Comments