Verified Reviewer

1.8

Update by user Oct 08, 2020

Reported to BBB and still nothing.

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2020

I had quite a bit of coupons and promotions. but for some reason.

this morning they were all gone so I contacted support because none of them were supposed to expire until September 12th. support has been absolutely unhelpful via the chat option and they're basically repeating over and over to send screenshots but I can't really send screenshots of things that are no longer showing up on my account and when I called support all I got was a message saying that phone support is not available right now. I had five more 25% off coupons and one more $10 promo to use the app for some reason none of them are showing up on my account right now. chat support is completely incompetent and has refused to understand what I am saying in completely crazy ways they have skirted the issue or just completely not understood me and it's a fairly simple concept so I'm really really confused as to what is going on.

I'm completely not confident that I'm going to be getting a resolution video chat and since the phone system is not working right now and likely to report to the Better Business Bureau this is absolutely insane. I also have tried to place where orders with Uber Eats and starting my account and two of them were denied by the restaurant.

User's recommendation: I don't recommend uber eats at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want my promo 10$ and 5 25% coupons back .

Ubereats Pros: Food delivery.

Ubereats Cons: Customer support, Cant redeem promos, Restataunts frequently dently orders, Dont care about customers.

Comments