641 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 12, 2020

I still have two more orders processing. I have 2 orders of kfc, 2 orders or taco bell, 2 orders of simcos.

Original review posted by user May 12, 2020

Hello...

I went to order from uber eats but I received a message error saying oops, the server was unavailable to something of the sort. It prompted me to try again.

I even reset my phone to try again. But every time I tried i received the same error message and prompt to start again. Every time I tried it charged my account. I only knew ones charged after getting a message from my bank questioning these purchases.

I received no confirmation numbers, no processing messages from uber eats. I've been charged 6 times. 2 from kfc, 2 for taco bell and 2 for simcos. I have used uber eats before and I usually receive a conformation number and the driver who is helping me.

I received nothing. I didn't even have the option of canceling the order. Can I be refunded these orders please? My account has been withdrawn about 100 dollars.

We will not even eat all of this food. It's just my son and I.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please help!

Kindly,

Ericka

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Account.

Comments

I had the same thing happen to me! I contacted customer service through email because their phones are down and they keep giving me generic answers saying “should have made sure your order was correct before submitting” it’s infuriating!

#1906488