1.2

I saw an offer for Uber eats on my web browser, with code YUM for $25 off. I had never used Uber eats before so i thought it would be a good opportunity to try since there was a discount.

I opened the link and it took me to lists of restaurants.

So we started browsing and checking the items.

Navigating the website was a bit difficult, it kept adding things to the cart but when i tried to remove them it wouldn't let me.

Then i figured there would be an option to review the cart before entering payment information, But there was no such page. Immediately it started giving me a message error, so i clicked the back button on the browser and it took me back to the list of restaurants. I looked for the page again but the error message was still there.

I tried again to go to the cart to make changes, but it wouldn't give me the option, then suddenly i get a message saying my order was pending. I did not enter payment info so how could my order be processed?

I tried to contact Uber eats but no number, no live chat no place for support.

I called the restaurant and they confirmed they received the order but they can't cancel it. Only Uber can.

When the driver arrived i explained and he gave me a customer service number. But it was closed on Saturdays.

I went back online and found out that Uber eats uses information from Uber ride (which i had on my phone).

This is the WORST experience ever.

I will NEVER USE Uber eats ever again. Wasted time and money and got a lot of stress and still haven't had any help.

I used door dash before and never had such a negative experience.

It's ridiculous.

User's recommendation: Use any other method for delivery.

Ubereats Cons: Total lack of customer servicenot user friendly.

Comments