Verified Reviewer

To whom it may concern.

I have a two issues

1. Additional Card Hold / UBER *EATS SAN FRANCISCO CAUS.

Release Date 10/29/2021. Hold Amount $25.05 sitting on my credit card. I live in Jacksonville, NC

2. I was offered $25 off my meal in the UberEATS app, so I saw that this was a great deal since this was the first time I ever used the app.

I went ahead and order a pizza which was $24.29, which I also gave a tip of $6.72 to the driver. I look at my receipt today and the total price was to change to $41.10 if that was the case I could off order it myself and pick up my pizza. Now you have an additional hold charge on my credit card for $25.05.

I'm sorry but if you offered me $25 for any meal in the Uber app why I am being charged almost double for my order. I would need to speak with someone to get this resolve asap.

I did call your UberEATS Phone Numbers Toll-Free Number: (800) 253-**** and got no response but to only email you.

Please can we resolve this issue if not I'll call the Better Business Bureau and get them involved with this situation?

Because I'm being charged $66.15 which should have been $6.72 (tip the driver) this was ripped off by your advertisement which clearly states $25 off any meal.

I would like if possible for my credit card to be credited back that was overpaid money. I do not want to receive any vouchers only for the money to be put back on my credit card would be fine.

I greatly appreciate your time and support and hope to hear back from you.

Have a great day.

Tonya

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ubereats Pros: Great deal and you didnt have to leave your home.

Ubereats Cons: I charge three times my meal.

Comments