Verified Reviewer

We ordered Uber eats for the first time about 3 days ago. The food was cold, and the delivery person was a stocky Hispanic male and not an anglo lady I was told.

As a single mother, these things are very important for me to know. Not cool. But, we still decided try it the next night. After waiting for about 40 min, we looked at the status.

It showed that the order had been cancelled. Huh?? Not by us it didn't. And, our card was still charged.

And, because the customer service number is off due to the virus, we will have to go through the app and hope for the best. FYI: One other bit of advice... We paid through Venmo on my fiance's account. I personally know they won't cover these charges because my own Venmo account has been compromised several times.

Even after changing all my info.

They refused any and all fraudulent charges. I would seriously reconsider using, well, maybe both apps, but most definitely VENMO!

Cheers from Austin, TX!

User's recommendation: Don't use Ubereats.

Preferred solution: Give me my money back. Service was not provided.

Comments