Verified Buyer

In a 2 day period someone hacked into my UberEats account and made 5 different charges adding up to over $900. I have contacted them on 6 different occasions and only 1 refund has been made.

We will be filing a lawsuit against Uber Eats to get our money back. There is no number to call to speak to anyone and the help link has never been responded to. Our refunds have not been completed and now we are unable to pay our mortgage because of the over $900 in charges they will not refund. There is no customer support at all.

I recommend that no one use Uber Eats. They will take your money then ignore any requests to refund completely fraudulent charges. Ive sent screen shot after screen shot of the charges on my account and absolutely no one will contact us or refund us anything. Our lawyer is being contacted Monday and we will be getting our full refund plus overdraft fees and mortgage reimbursed due to the negligence of Uber Eats customer support to help with the matter.

I have left our phone numbers to contact us with zero communication back from Uber Eats. We will never use Uber or a Uber Eats again !!

User's recommendation: Be careful. They will never refund fraudulent charges. We can’t make our mortgage payment this month because they will not refund over $900 worth of fraudulent charges.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Account.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona