Verified Reviewer

My order was placed around 7:30 PM for a pick up at Buffalo wild wings across the street from my hotel. I watch the driver on the app as he picked up my delivery and then drove about 30 minutes away so I called him and immediately I had issues with the language barrier.

And then watched him turn around and head back my way and then again he could not find my hotel. I then called him again and explain to him where I was and he said he had it. It came up on the app that the food was delivered but I still do not have my food and then I tried to call him again But the app would not let me So I lost food and money and I also lost my $25 promo code for my first time use of Uber eats.

Needless to say I will not be using this app again if they cannot control the drivers that pick up and deliver food. my

User's recommendation: Do not use.

Location: Houston, Texas