Verified Reviewer

3.0

This is the second time I have ordered through them. Neither time was it the fault of the app.

The first time the driver cancelled my order because she didnt get to the restaurant until they were already closed. Today the driver picked up my order and headed my way but didnt even come close to my house. I watched her driver around in town up and down a street that was 4 miles away from me. I text her and gave her specific directions she read the message but didnt respond.

Then when I saw that she was stopped I messaged her again she read the message but again she didnt respond. A few minutes later she showed she delivered my order.

Todays driver was Angela. So if you are in Longview Texas I hope you dont get her.

User's recommendation: ??? I don’t know because the drivers have just about ruined the chance of me using them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: Prompt service with the help section of the app, Refund.

Ubereats Cons: Food not delivered, Driver lack of communication.

Comments