Verified Reviewer

I ordered food on Sunday November 7, 2021, but it was never delivered. I called the driver multiple times without any answer and without any voicemail.

I reached out for help via the app, and was informed I be refunded. I was asked if I wanted the refund via Uber cash or the original form of payment. I requested via the original form of payment. I received quite a surprise when I received notification that the amount I left for a tip was charged to my account.

Why would the tip not be refunded? Nobody would tip someone for a service that was not performed. I had to use another delivery service to get my food and you still expect me to tip someone for NOT doin their job. Crazy?

I reached out again to support and they issued me the tip amount in Uber cash.

Now I already said I didnt want Uber cash, but this was the ONLY solution they gave (without consulting me first). Now, they just keep giving me the runaround refusing to give me my money back.

User's recommendation: Never ever use Uber. They hate their customers and refuse to resolve their problem.

Location: Orlando, Florida