Verified Reviewer

This is ridiculous! I ordered food because I'm sick in bed & not able to make food for the kids.

Uber guy calls me I give him directions and he says OK I'll be there in a min and never shows up. I call him again and mind you I had my son waiting literally 20 min waiting for an answer and nothing at all!! If they can't be responsible enough to drop off the food at the right address why work for uber eats?????? This is unacceptable and I'm not happy at all with Uber eats having such careless people as part of their team!

This is the second time it happens to me. Just disgusting!

I paid over 60 dollars for the order and nowhere to be seen!! I called the driver "James"+160******** and it went to his voice mail I text him and yet was ignored!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Pros: Stolen food, I am about to delete this app.

Ubereats Cons: Drivers do not care, Not efficient in completing order, Never delivered.

Comments