My rating is 0 out of 5 stars because I never received my order because it was never delivered. When calling support they were NO help because they would not refund my money for an order I NEVER received.

I use ubereats way too much to not be able to be refunded when I clearly didn't get my food. The driver claims she delivered my food, but I was standing in my front door the entire time that my order was on the way. She NEVER came to my house. The map showed her on my street, but that's it.

And the support person claimed that the driver said she tried to contact me. That was a lie. She only called me when she was leaving the restaurant on her way because it was taking so long. Like i said i was standing in the front door the whole time i was waiting for her.

Also, lets add that i have cameras, and i can clearly show on video that this driver never came to my house at the time that the food was supposedly delivered. I am PISSED right now. DO BETTER UBEREATS!

Especially with customers that use you often. Out of all the times I've ever ordered with no complaints, why would I randomly make up that I didn't get my food.

Ubereats Pros: Pros usually amazing service.

Ubereats Cons: Poor customer service, Especially for loyal customers, Refuse to fix problems.

Location: Fayetteville, Georgia