Verified Reviewer

1.1

Food wasn't all delivered and the driver was disrespectful, rude and threatened to come back to my house. I'm not home it's my babysitter and my kids, so I may have to call authorities.

I was missing part of my work, the restaurant said they still had it because he left it sitting there.

So I called the driver and asked if he would go back. He started yelling and me threatening to come back to my house. Not because he was dropping off the food, because he had words with me for asking him to bring the food he left there.

Uber Eats is not answering calls and not responding to customers.

This was the second chance I was giving them, but I'm done with them. If you think DoorDash or post mates is bad, they have nothing on Uber Eats

User's recommendation: Don’t order from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Pros: Delivery fees are only about one dollar, Easy to order.

Ubereats Cons: Bad costumer service, Incorrect times for delivery, Charged for not receiving my order.

Comments