81 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 23, 2020

This issue is still unresolved. They finally answered me about the fraudulent charge and sent me a form to fill out and return in order to get the information I want.

I filled it out and sent it back asap. The confirmation assured me I'd hear from someone within 48 h

Original review posted by user Jun 23, 2020

I had an unauthorized charge show up on my account so I inquired about it. I was told it was from another account linked to my card.

I told them I didn't have any other accounts and they responded with telling me the first name on the other account; which happened to be my 5 year old sons name. He's a smart kid, but not smart enough to know how to do that yet. I've been going through identity theft, I actually just filed my police report an hour before this charge showed up. I explained this to Uber and asked for the address the food was delivered to and any other account information and they have not responded back AT ALL!

I've sent them numerous emails and nothing. I can't talk to anyone on the phone-what business doesn't have someone you can talk to?! They are withholding information that could lead the police right to whoever is doing this to me. They're lack of cooperation makes me think maybe it's them doing it.

I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and have been told that seeking legal counsel to sue Uber might be a good idea. I think I agree.

I've only ever used their services a few times and it was crap everytime. They need to be held accountable and then shut down.

User's recommendation: Do Not Use them no matter how hungry you are!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Uber disclose the information from the fraud so the police can use it in their investigation .

Ubereats Cons: No help or assistance, Soo many questions, Fraud, Withholding information from police, Theft.

Comments