Verified Reviewer

1.2

I ordered delivery food using UberEat. My order arrived its not edible.

The food looked gross like leftover food, looked nothing like pictures or descriptions. Everything were super soggy like been cooked over few hours &;;;;;;;;;;; reheated. I indicated on notes that I would like Brown Rice, but all 3 food menu came with White Rice (not as I noted). Chicken & Fried Shrimp duo : very soggy, looked gross, looked like leftover.

Not edible Lo Mien Noodle : very pale, bland, tasteless, no sauce whatsoever Orange Chicken : Brown & Soggy Chicken, in the pool of brown sauce. Not as description, not close to the picture of the menu Broccoli Beef : tasteless, colorless, lack of the flavor, like sauté in water.

Theres carrot in the beef & broccoli too, not like the picture! Hot & Sour Soup : not even sour, just a thick brown soup.

The soup is the only thing that I would pay for eventhough I dont like the taste but its the only thing that was actually edible.

I looked & tasted a bite of everything & cannot eat it; I had to ordered another delivery food.

I would like the refund !

Comments