Verified Reviewer

1.2

Update by user Aug 11, 2021

I'm still waiting for my refund

Update by user Aug 11, 2021

There's been no solution to my problem

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2021

Two Saturday's ago I ordered from an Italian restaurant on Uber eats. I've been using UberEATS for 4 years now and rarely do I ever have a serious problem.

This time however I ordered $113 worth of food for me and my family ($93 plus $10 because I had assumed nothing would go wrong.) My Uber driver picked up the food, cancelled the order, took my food, refused to answer the restaurant when they tried to contact him because ofcourse they're notified when something like that happens. He went m.i.a and nobody could find him. I contacted Uber about it and they said I would get a refund. I waited a week and still don't have my money back.

I contacted them about the situation again and they said I won't be charged, but my bank statement still clearly says that I'm missing the money from that day. So at this point I feel I should assume I'll never receive my compensation, I'll never get my refund because I've waited a while now and I still haven't gotten my money back.

User's recommendation: Screen shot every notification you get, and screen shot the profile picture of every driver you get in case a situation like this occurs.

Ubereats Pros: Get food delivery.

Ubereats Cons: Fraudulent charge with no refund, Long process to receive a refund.

Comments