So I ordered Popeyes and you know I downloaded the new Uber app I even did the one month free trial and this is horrible because its been one day of the free trial I ordered Popeyes like I said after two hours of not getting my food I text the driver and he goes Im still waiting..., 20 minutes later I get an alert that says they canceled the order and the guy told me that the location was horrible so I said OK I will just order the same thing from a different Popeyes was even going to pay $20 for the delivery charge because I had people over here visiting waited in our in 20 minutes for that the same thing happens it says that they canceled my order,,, this is really a horrible first impression now all my company is going to bed hungry tonight...

User's recommendation: I’m not an *** to where I would tell people not to order from you guys so I want to give no comment at all to them.

Preferred solution: I would like my $56 and a credit so I can get my Popeyes that I ordered even though I didn’t pay anything it took two hours for them to cancel both my orders.

Ubereats Cons: Food is never delivered on time or warm, Never gets delivered.

Comments