I used Ubereats to place an order at an expensive steakhouse. I noticed when ordering the steaks that it did not give me an option of how the steaks were to be prepared.

I called the restaurant and told them my name and I needed to tell them how to prepare the meat. I was immediately told that they did not have an order for me. I said that wasn't possible because Ubereats had already taken the money out of my account and when I looked at tracking it said the order was being prepared. I was informed that Ubereats was not the company they used and that my order should have been placed through BiteSquad.

I got a notice from someone with Ubereats that they were on the way to pickup the order. I explained to him the situation but I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me. The only thing I got was he wouldn't go pick it up and he could not refund my money and that I would have to call customer service for that part.

I looked up the number and called it was answered by an automated system and after waiting 10 minutes a recording came on that said they could not take phone calls for issues and to go to the website. I have now paid for the order twice and only got one and am totally pissed that I can't get any help.

User's recommendation: DO NOT EVER USE THIS SERVICE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Cons: Terrible customer service.

Comments