Verified Reviewer

My order was 2 hours late, it was finished long before the driver picked it up, food arrived cold, the driver took so long to pick up my order the store almost closed then proceeded to tell me I was lucky I got my order because the store was closing. Customer support is less than helpful I was promised a partial refund when the issue first arose and have not been given any kind of refund at all and now theyre not answering chat or call services.

This was my first time using Uber Eats and it will be my last time as well.

I am extremely disappointed from the start to finish of this whole experience. Definitely would not recommend especially if you want your delivery driver wearing a mask because my delivery driver was not wearing one at all.

User's recommendation: Do NOT use this company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Cold food.

Ubereats Cons: Everything about them is a con, Cannot contact ubereats or postmates to complain, Always cold.

Location: 2317 South 18th Street, Saint Joseph, MO 64503