Verified Reviewer

So I placed an order at around 930am on October 19th, the driver asked me questions, I answered them right away, an hour later the driver canceled my order with no reason why told me to. I then had to reorder the same order, the same driver picked it up at first then dropped my order then my order went to a second driver, she also dropped my order, then finally a third driver picked up my order and finally delivered my order a total of TWO hours later.

I tried to contact Uber Eats, and they told me the order was delivered on time, no it wasn't because your driver canceled my order after an HOUR the first time it was ordered.! Then they got rude with me, wouldn't give me contact info for a manager. And have been ignoring my messages since then. I will never be using them again!

I asked for my service charges to be refunded to me.

Furthermore, I know to pay for the food, but I didn't want to pay them anything. They were no help whatsoever!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE UBER EATS!

Preferred solution: Full Refund and Apology .

Ubereats Cons: Unable to speak with customer service, I didnt get my food or a refund.

Comments