Verified Reviewer

I ordered a simple order from McDonalds today around 12:45pm Eastern Time. Got my order picked up by Paul Order #3E2BB Order 1640 from McDonalds on 34th St N in St Petersburg.

40 McNuggets with 6 sauces and a coke. I did not receive 40, I received 20. I tried calling Paul 3 times and it rang 3 or 4 times and hung up so I couldn't leave a voicemail. Reached out another way by trying your UberEats Help section reporting what happened.

No email. So I go to the internet website and try calling the 800 number to speak to someone and ITS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME? I am not paying 25 dollars for half of my food to be here! Not to mention the fact that it should have been easy enough to communicate to the driver to pick up the rest of the order, the actual customer service line is down?

Come on.

I want a refund or for my receipt to properly reflect what I ACTUALLY got. This shouldn't be this hard to resolve an issue.

Ubereats Pros: I need a full refund of my order, No human to complain to.

Ubereats Cons: No direct customer service number, I need my food.

Comments