1.2

Ive spent over $1000 dollars in 6 months l. Have reached out customer service explaining that there was problems with my cheesesteaks.

I asked for the jalapenos to be put on the side clearly in the notes . I spent over $50 for two sandwiches. The product was so overloaded with jalapenos I had to throw away the sandwich. After going back and .

They kept telling me sorry but not sorry. with multiple emails they offered me an $8.51 credit. For $20 after they give me the credit of $8.50 I try to use it can't use it.

Send a message through their help then they take the credit away from me this is how I feel I'm paying ubereats for a service you were taking my money I feel that ubereats is responsible for the product that is coming to your house also if they're taking the money I've been in customer service for over 37 years and never in my lifetime have I ever dealt with anybody for any company that is as bad as ubereats. Don't use

User's recommendation: Do not use ubereats.

Location: Ruskin, Florida