Verified Reviewer

Agent tried to tell me it wasnt my account after providing name, telephone, email address. I only have one phone number and the email is shared between my spouse and myself.

I received the email today saying 15 off 20 or more but i needed to use it today. The promo code wasnt working and i didnt want to pay full price then have them credit the uber eats account instead of my credit card. I sent them screenshots of the email address it was sent to with the actual promo. The woman hung up on me after 40 minutes on the phone telling me it was sent to another email address with a different phone number when i had the proof and already sent it on the app.

Instead of trying to resolve it with just giving me a different code that would have worked properly or c or giving me the 15 dollar credit to use towards anything above 20 she hung up and then sent me an ail entitled pissed consumer. Still no call back from supervisor as was promised. I should have been able to speak to a supervisor immediately. Why send customers promo codes if you wont honor them.

Worse customer service i have ever experienced. Ill make sure i post this on instagram, tik tok, and facebook. Completely irate now. Im telling everyone how Absolutely unbelievable uber eats customer service is.

Unbelievable.. stuer li .dont

User's recommendation: Never use uber eats...try door dash or grub hub.

Preferred solution: They should have honored the promo they sent that day or credited the account towards the purchase over $20 and apologized. I recorded everything..

Comments