Verified Buyer

Ordered at 12:32AM and it's now 2am. The restaurant told me they closed at 1am and been waiting hour and half so far.

My food still not here and showing will not arrive for another 20 min! Almost 2 hours later than when I ordered. An hour is bad enough but just about 2 hours! It's going to be almost 230am by the time it arrives and I ordered at 1230!

There is no way I'm eating food that's been sitting out for 2 hours especially guacamole and lettuce and sauce from taco. It will all be mush and I'm going to bed now! Cancel this and I'm livid, and I am not using this service again, if this doesn't get resolved.

I'm on my last straw and I order from your service EVERY DAY FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS and sometimes 2 to 3 times a day. Ridiculous and not even a call or someone trying to explain or apologize for this.

User's recommendation: Do not order late night food!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Wait time was too long.

Ubereats Cons: Very hard to get in touch with, No responce.

Comments