2.2

I can't remember making an account, so I tried making one. I got a message telling me there is already an account with my number, but there isn't with any of my emails.

So when I tried to log in it won't let me because the emails I try aren't associated with any of my emails or my husbands emails.. I even changed banks recently, so I can't even retrieve my supposed account through your sites steps because I don't have the first 6 digits of the bank or the email associated with said account. My phone number is the only thing that hasn't changed, and I can't make another account because there is already an account with my phone number.... VERY frustrating.

It's like the time I couldn't get my id because I needed my birth certificate AND social security card, but I needed an id to get said documents in the first place...... PLEASE help me.

I want to get doughnuts for V-day.. If this isn't resolved today that's not happening at all because the place I want to order from ONLY uses your services for delivery and I have NO other way to get to them or have it delivered...

User's recommendation: WRITE DOWN YOUR *** LOG IN INFORMATION EVERYTIME FOR EVERYTHING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Account.

Preferred solution: Creating or having access to my account ASAP.

Comments