Verified Reviewer

I had 2 orders: 1. Duck Donuts for Anneke and 2.

True food kitchen for Anneke, same person. Uber GPS shows wrong the Address to Duck Donuts located on Tamiami Trail in Naples FL. Because it was the second order from that place today and it sent you to a different address (close by but wrong address). I picked up from Donut place and the app didnt allow me to proceed to the next pick up.

However i was able to see for 2 seconds the next pick up and I did a capture with my phone I went to the second pick up, and used my gps to deliver to Anneke. But the only way for me to proceed was to click cabcel and that first order from donut place cancelled.

BUT I DID IT. In the picture that I took when I deliver you can double check.

User's recommendation: Correct the address for Duck Donuts in Naples FL located in Tamiami Trail.

Preferred solution: Post that delivery and rexognize all the time that I lost! .

Comments