I am a new customer and had an order in yesterday and I did not receive the order for McDonald's for phone number .I am not sure because I can't get any phone support live to tell me what happened and as a former IT programmer and analyst if there was a issue with any issues then live support is critical when you have a issue like missing food because I have called the number a few times and can't get a live support person and they kept referring me to the app and the email so I can get it resolved and maybe I should not have trusted them because that was my second attempt because there were some problems with Grubhub and after I checked online and I found that there were problems with Grubhub and as new client I shouldn't have trusted them to begin with and I am not sure I sure that I should have trusted Uber Eats either because as disabled person with tremors it takes me twice as long to enter a order and I was to get some food and coffee out here.

User's recommendation: Don't trust Uber Eats or Gtubhub.

Location: West Bloomfield Township, Michigan