I contacted Uber eats via email that was attached to Customer service support and told them exactly what happened and they sent me back this number that was supposed to have 24 X 7 for Live customer service phone support and it was quite different from any of the other numbers that I had tried to contact before but when I called the number from Uber eats it was the same recording and the message that there was no Live support person to talk with and it referred me back to the Help desk on the app and I have still not found out what happened to my order yesterday and nor has it been delivered nor do they care about it or the order and like I told them after 20 years of working in IT in Healthcare I have been on call 24 x7 for IT upgrades and support for my systems at least twice a month and I would be fired from my job that I loved very much if I acted like that and I sent them know don't trust Uber eats because they lie about the everything including the 24 X 7 Live customer support person because it was the recording on the other numbers and I really wish I never heard of the company.

User's recommendation: Don't download the app.

Location: West Bloomfield Township, Michigan