Verified Reviewer

I have been with Uber eats since the day they started. That used to have a phone number with customer service now they have strip that away and they have manipulated covid to strip it away completely.

I ordered 2 orders of McDonald's I had to re order because the 1st order the food arrived on sealed like somebody had a remix through the bag. The food was somebody else's order wasn't mine. I have texted support I have tried to reach out to them and there's absolutely no support to the customer's purchasing food through the app. This is illegal this is unacceptable and we need laws to protect the customers who spend their hard on money 2 scam apps such as Uber taken advantage of people.

This is a voice type. Uber should be run out of business for not offering customer service for people purchasing items being forced to keep products that they did not order.

They are not being refund it. Again all businesses who take money from customers should be required to have 1 on 1 contact Make sure that you go to the BBB

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: Have been good in the past.

Ubereats Cons: Charged for not receiving my order, Wont refund your hard earned money, Untrustworthy, Good thing there are other delivery services availible, Wrong orders and no refunds.

Comments