Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.5

I order via ubereats, the restaurants called me the food was out of order. I had to cancel the order and re-order it.

I cancel the order and reorder from the same restaurant. When i canceled the order, they show me the message that it won't charge because it canceled. I checked my bank account, and it showed as pending status. I trusted that message and waited.

Today, I found out it got charted both. The origin order and reorder one. I contacted to customer service, and they says its been more than n 48 hours so there nothing they can do. I asked why the website says they wont charge.

If it didnt say I wont wait till the bank account got updated. While I was explaining this and ask about this, the customer service representative just left the chat because he/she didnt want to deal with it. MARYGRACE Just left while I was asking and talking about the situation. I got charged for the service and food that I never got.

It was 42.75 dollars. I had to cancel it because the restaurant requested it.

And now, I am the one who got charged and treated ridiculously rudely by this. I will talk to my bank to fix the situation, but again, customer service made me madder about this.

User's recommendation: If you want to be treated like a garbage, use this app.

Preferred solution: I want a refund and apology. .

Ubereats Pros: Convenient if it works.

Ubereats Cons: Missing items no refund.

Comments