Verified Reviewer

1.6

I tried to order food from my local del Taco and the first menu item that I try to order on the menu says unavailable....?

So I called the local restaurant that the food was going to be ordered from and ask them directly over the phone is that food item unavailable at this time according to the app....??

I was told by the employee that answered the phone at the del Taco that the item I'm interested in is available..... So why the app is saying that the item is unavailable?

This is a problem for me the first item that I try to order is not available but it really is so this app is got some problems and the first time I tried to use it in a long long time nothing but problems very disappointed and I'm at a loss

User's recommendation: Maybe just go in person and order the item and bypass these food ordering services all together since the bugs are not worked out obviously.

Preferred solution: An explanation as to why I'm having this problem and the app is saying that food items are not available when they really are according to the restaurant the food was going to come from??? Very problematic....??.

Comments