Verified Reviewer

I keep receiving food at my door from Uber Eats. I am not a customer of Uber Eats.

The sneaky delivery driver gets in and out so fast, I can't catch them to tell them they are giving away free food. Hmmm...what to do?

I decided, after receiving two nearly identical orders a week apart, to get hold of customer service. I found a phone number from your website, called it, and the recording said, "Welcome to UberEats. We are not currently taking calls.

Please refer to our app to contact us." So, I diligently downloaded the app, and the app told me I had no orders, so I could not contact them, and gave me the phone number to call. I give up!

Thank you, pissedoffconsumer, for feeling my pain. I am not a fan of McDonald's, and I hope those hungry people eventually do get all their food.

Maybe they will order something more healthy next time, so I can stick to my diet. Cheers!

User's recommendation: This website gave the correct phone number, but don't bother calling.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments