1.2

Update by user Apr 17, 2022

Also drivers never take the time to find your house even if ur on the phone with them they just keep it and eat it! Uber eats needs to come up w some kind of security measure for your food cuz this is just crazy!

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2022

I have yet to get a single order from Uber eats with all its contents. I have ordered roughly 40 times and EVERY SINGLE ONE had something missing or eaten out of it.

Im not sure if the companys see that its an Uber eats order and doesnt fill it or if the Uber driver eats my food, but the receipt says one thing and whats in my bag is a lot less!!! Also everything on the website is 2$ more per item and then all the fees on top ends up being 20$ in fees! I could drive down there for less!!

AND SINCE THE NEW UPDATE the map doesnt even know where I live so they drop It off to a different address even though I message the driver the actual address, THEY NEED TO USE GOOGLE MAPS INSTEAD OF CHEAP *** WAYZ!!! According to wayz my street doesnt exist anymore!!

User's recommendation: Use grub hub or another app or pick up your order.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: There is a large selection of foods.

Ubereats Cons: Put your food anywhere, Always missing something with your order, Always cold, Can never find my house, Over charges.

Comments