I sent a previous message and this is in addition. Just to let you know , if my deactivation is due to delivery delay, I do have to use the restroom like any normal human, I do need to stop and get gas for my car when I run low, and when sent to more than one restaurant, IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF THE RESTAURANT TAKES LONG TO GIVE ME THE FOOD!!!

Also...many times when I'm given the food by certain places, the BAGS ARE TOO BIG TO FIT INTO ANY INSULATED BAG UNLESS IT'S THE SIZE OF YOUR BACK SEAT, LIKE CRACKER BARREL WHICH HAS HANDED ME BAGS, USUALLY 3 AT A TIME ABOUT A FOOT AND A HALF WIDE AND EQUALLY AS HIGH. Don't believe me? Call and ask them. Or should I crush the food trying to get it into the INSULATED bag?HOW AM I EXPECTED TO FIT BAGS THAT LARGE INTO AN INSULATED BAG.

NOT EVEN ONE BAG WILL FIT. Lastly, any cancelation that happens is done by UBER first! I ALWAYS notify them BEFORE I have to cancel anything. If I'm held accountable for a closed restaurant THAT'S NOT MY FAULT!

IF A CUSTOMER CANCELS THEIR ORDER DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS OR BECAUSE THE RESTAURANT DOESN'T HAVE THE FOOD, AGAIN, NOT MY FAULT! Also the uber app always screws up on my phone!

If this company punishes me for something that ISN'T my fault, then this is an unfair, dirty company to work for because they drop their drivers like garbage not caring about how they have just destroyed someone's means of survival...Thanks Uber! I'll make sure to let other potential drivers know about this!

certain places theINSULATION