Verified Reviewer

The delivery driver never showed up but said the order was on the porch, it wasnt. I tried to call the driver but she picked up the first time very unprofessionally answered the phone I said hello and she hung up.

I tried to call back several times and she wouldnt pick up. I then called the store and they proceeded to tell me it was nothing they could do that the driver had picked it and I would have to contact driver or Uber eats customer service. Which I then tried to do but the customer service line was unavailable. I ended having to get a refund.

By the time I was finished with all of that most places was then closed and I had to just quickly order something. Very very disappointed this has never happened with any other delivery place.

The drivers name was Lovina. Wouldnt recommend it to anyone l!!

User's recommendation: Wouldn’t recommend this driver at all (Lovina).

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Cons: Driver stole my food, Missing food constantly or cold food, App experience, Where is my order, Sometimes items are missing from orders.

Comments