Verified Reviewer

So on 14.08.2021 i order some food through ubereats in Nairobi.

I could track the delivery person when he picked my order and was headed towards me. But after that it suddenly showed as delivered on my app and i couldn't see the delivery person at all.

I would call him through the app and someone else picks up the phone and says this is his wife's number. Like seriously? He never once called me. Unfortunately i had registered my debit card on the app and i got deducted the amount before delivery but i never received the order.

On top of that i was deducted the same amount (850 kes) THRICE when i saw my bank statement. So instead of being deducted 0 for an order of 850 kes i was deducted 2,550 kes. I contacted customer care through the app, facebook and twitter. They kept on saying they cannot assist with this issue.

I couldn't just believe it.

I call this daylight robbery and the customer service team really pissed me off with their robotic replies! e U

User's recommendation: Use an alternate delivery app because when there is an issue Ubereats customer care is a computer replying to you and saying they cannot do anything to help.

Ubereats Pros: I dont have any.

Ubereats Cons: Worst customer care.

Comments