Verified Reviewer

3.9

I ordered a six wing dinner from Harold's chicken on 127th and Halsted with priority delivery. I received the wings in a timely fashion.

The driver provided excellent customer service. The problem is with the order! The restaurant sent extremely small chicken wings that were WARM, EXTREMELY OVERCOOKED and the fries UNDERCOOKED! The preparers attempted to account for the wings by adding a couple of additional wings and fries.

That would have proven both acceptable and appreciative if the wings were not overcooked and dried out! *** some of the the wings were so overcooked that they cracked! It was overwhelmingly bad!!!

I expect freshly prepared food regardless if I were to pick up or have the food delivered. Also, the food should have been piping hot particularly since the restaurant is 5 minutes away by car!

User's recommendation: Check your order prior to leaving the restaurant and NEVER order a delivery from this location!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ubereats Pros: Easy access to ordering, Payment, Nice drivers.

Ubereats Cons: Initial customer service rep cannot resolve issue.

Comments