Verified Buyer

3.7

Yesterday I ordered from ubereats. I ordered $53 worth of food and did not receive one thing I ordered.

I reported it and it asked me to provide a picture for proof. What I ordered was Mac n cheese, chili, a burger combo and a Philly cheesesteak combo with additional charges for add-ons. What I received was cheese sticks and wings. The receipt I received had the name Angela written on it and I included the bag and receipt in the photo I took of it along with all of the food and sauces that came with it.

My name is Angelissa and for some reason that name is hard for a lot of people to comprehend so maybe that is how the order got mixed up? When I asked for help the app said sent a message saying Ive made too many refund requests. I think before this Ive only made two. One at Taco Bell and maybe one at Burger King but I honestly dont remember if I made the one for Burger King.

When I received Taco Bell it wasnt that the food was missing it was gone and a few things were missing. When I ordered burger the driver called and told me there were no shakes available and I had ordered two so he told me that I needed to go on the app and report it to get my money back. I received two payments of about $8 for each time I reported something. I dont think that should be considered too many refund requests.

Thats not right at all, if I am able to provide a picture of what I received to show that it wasnt what I ordered there should be no problem in refunding my money. This happened to me once on DoorDash as well but they gave me my money back and I received DoorDash credits for my next order.

I dont expect credits or anything extra but I do Expect my money back. Thats the least you could do.

User's recommendation: I hope they don’t receive “too many” wrong orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: No comment.

Ubereats Cons: Wrong order delivered, Always messing something up.

Location: Sampurn North Main Road, Pune, Maharashtra, 411001