I have emailed through help for my order having things missing and awful cold and not edible and can get no reply so I tried to call and talk to someone it's a cycle of no response. I am so disappointed all the food is here and won't get ate I took my family else where to feed them, I want my money back this is so awful to not reach anyone my food fold and like rubber the salads put in the bag with what should have been hot food or was at onetime making them so wilted and nasty.

Items missing but paid for...I can't believe Uber eats is letting this kind of horrible treatment go on with no reply.

Guess I won't be ordering anymore through them The only good thing was the driver but she could do nothing for the order but tell me hiw to get help. But hear I sit hours away and no reply frustrating for sure customer lostlostuse a different 3rd party if u need one unacceptable isssues and no responseun acceptable and non responsive towards majus lost..

User's recommendation: Don't get treated like this it's not ok.

Comments