Verified Reviewer

I ordered McDonald's for my boyfriend at 6 something I believe and a driver by the name of Samberdan accepted the order and then he was headed to McDonald's and then suddenly cancelled. Then we had to wait longer just for another driver to pick up the order.

When someone else accepted the order they were just sitting in the woodland mall parking lot and not heading to McDonald's. Before I even got a chance to text her, she texted me with an attitude talking about the traffic is bad be patient. Then when she gets to McDonald's she gets the food and then she goes the wrong way the opposite way. Then when I texted her so said she missed a stop.

Then she turned around and went to the hotel beside the one I was at after I said multiple times I was at Red Roof Inn. Then when she finally got to our door the food was extremely cold.

This is not okay and I want a refund. No one should have to wait over an hour for they food just to get cold food.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania